The DisLog Developers' Toolkit (DDK)by Dietmar Seipel
The DDK library is developed under XPCE/SWI-Prolog.
The Packages of the DDKThe DDK project started with building a system DisLog for non-monotonic reasoning in disjunctive deductive databases.
In the meantime a variety of packages for different purposes has been implemented:
Most of the packages are equipped with graphical user interfaces, that have been developed in the object-oriented extension XPCE of SWI-Prolog.
- management and querying of XML-data
- management and visualisation of stock information
- reasoning about programs in software engineering
- artificial intelligence in games
- analysis of data from sports
- management of data in bio-informatics
Download of the DDKThe DDK can be obtained as a tgz-archive (of about 9.5 MB) at the following address: